Monday 2 July 2018

Quiet Town

This was a very quiet town It name was western town. It was cold and dark and wet no one really had any friends or smiled.

I wiped the condensation off the window oh and yes my name is Ed and I have 2 best friends. There were 3 big trucks being filled with boxes. I wonder outside to look what was happening. A police officer said stop this was a crime scene I saw the yellow tape that was around the house. I was still daydreaming about how unlucky this town was.

I was still standing in front of the officer he was waving his hand in front of me. I turned and went back to my home. I asked my mum “why can’t we just move” I said “we need to save gas and we have a little amount of money. I sat down to have my breakfast “Ed” yelled mum clean your room up it a mess.

At night I would always look out my window I saw a shadow in the alleyway. I got into some warm clothes and quitely jumped out my window. I peered around the corner my heart was beating faster and faster it looked like he was a prisoner that has ran away. I ran to my 2 best friends house. “Isabell” I yelled and taped on the window“what” Said Isabell come with me “ok”.

“Come on let’s go jake” I said. “what muttered jake” with ice cream in his mouth. Just when we were about to see the prisoner. We saw a blue thing just floating in the air. That is what thing? Said isabell. Every time we go near the ghostly looking thing it just would move away. Let’s follow it. “Um are you sure Ed’s yup we will be back in two seconds“ok.”

It lead us out the black rusted broken down gates. They followed it for about half hour. They were all tired. Boom crash the floor opened up keep in mind that they were Miles away from the town in the Forest. “Aaaaa” said jake “he trip while I was looking for the blue ghost thing”. “So much for the two seconds Ed” sorry I was tied. “I guess we need to go down the unground thing” said Ed. “I am not going down there”! Said isabell “YOU HAVE TO” said Ed “OK!” said isabell.

So they went down to the underground tunnel without knowing what wound be down there.  They climbed on wet slippery rusted handlebars “how long is this tunnel” said Isabell . They jumped down. They started to yell out “Jake” “Jake stop playing around we need to get out of here” said Ed. “ED I can hear jake he’s screaming”. They followed the Terrifying scream around the corner. A man in a black suit had put tape on jakes mouth and had a gun pointed to his head.

Jake was screaming so he held jakes nose closed. The man said “I’ll let go until you do something for me”! Jake nodded his head.  The man walked away out of the gross smelly smell of human flesh cave. “HELP ME” screamed Jake. Isabell  and Ed rushed to free him. They Found some unused tools to cut the rope we need to stop falling into traps.

Back at the town Ed’s mum didn’t even realise that Ed and his two best friends were out missing. It was a normal day for her mum but she realised that her kid was missing when she put dinner on the table. She screamed for help and everybody just looked and had a grumpy face.

I wish that we are in a restaurant what had food for free! They all mumble. They saw a house “Ed don’t go in there” said Isabell “it will be fine”. “Hello is someone home”. There was a big black pot. There was a whisper in the air “save the town”  BOOM the big black pot lit up green. Around the Corner there was an old lady with crazy gray messy hair and with old ripped clothes and a stick to help her walk.

“What brings you here?” Said the old lady.“we need to get back home” said Isabelle. They sat down to have a feed. The eww gooey mushroom soup was so gross.“Eww” said Jake in his mind.“Ok I will but you have to go on a journey to uncurse the town. “Westeder town”? Said Ed. “Yes” But then how will we get back home”? You’ll know until you finished your journey BANG she disappeared. “Isabell,Jake there a piece of a paper on the bench it could be a piece of a map”.“Hey that looks like a Palm tree on a beach I’ve been there when I might know the way. They took off to find the palm tree.

Next morning Isabelle woke up “ED EDD JAKE wake up” they were right next to the palm tree. “WOW a that’s one tall palm tree”. “It sure is” Ed and Isabel said. “So what do we do now?” said Jake. “I am going to look inside of the old washed up boat” said Isabelle wait from me Ed and Jake yelled. “Found it” said Isabell “HELP HELP MY FOOT ITS STUCK IN THE SAND!” said Jake. The sinking sand was rushing on top of Jake's foot. Jakes body was shaking.1,2,3 pull! They got is foot out. He struggled to walk because the sand was so heavy on Jake's foot. Let’s sit down to look at this map so they picked the pieces together. They saw a black line leading to a temple.

They walked more than they can handle. The smell of pure black soil (more like mud). “Can we take a break Please” said Isabella “yea we have been walking for a long time”. NO WE CAN'T STOP. Ed’s eyes were bright red and he was Hallucinating he was going crazy they had to leave him right away.

Nexts morning sun the was a sparkler. “Am pretty sure that this is our last stop” said Jake in a proud voice. “Here’s the temple”said Jake. On Isabella bag it had the same symbol. “Hey Jake look at my bag” “really” said Jake and rolled his eyes. “Fine I’ll look at the bag”. “Not funny Jake I am not joking about this”. “Wow that’s trippippy it has the same symbol on your bag”. “Finally”. “Sometimes you a idiot” “wow that’s nice”.” Come on let's just finish this for once and for all aye” “yea I guess you're right”.


Back at the town Ed’s mum saw giving up to find her son. She was think in her head “life is life” as she shrugged and went into her house.



Jake and Isabella went inside the green stone old temple. “The symbol are everywhere, ones on the wall, a dusty scratch up symbol on the roof. “Woah what this” said Jake. It looks like we have to use blood, Jake cut his wrist. All of a sudden a portal opened up. “I guess this is the way back home” said Iabell. They stepped into the portal. WOW it's a whole different place flower were blooming . The sun was shining. Everybody was having a good time. “WHERE'S ED” shouted Ed’s mum. “Clam down” said Jake. He’s gone…. he’s dead. “WHAT NO NO”.

One month later. Ed’s mum has moved on everybody was smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment