Tuesday 20 February 2018

Holiday Matai bay

In the holidays we had to drive for 8 hours! It ewas raining. My Mum and Nanna went to a supermarket to get some food. We got to the hotel and Mum checked us in. We took our bags inside, Me and Pama went up the stairs and had a look it was nice. Everything was fine until we had a power cut all the hotel rooms had no power so all of us use our phones to see.

Next morning we went shopping then we went swimming, I got sunburnt badly! We went to have fish in chips, they were THE BEST FISH IN CHIPS!!

 On Saturday my dad went to hire a golf cart my dad is a crazy driver. He went down the hill and almost flipped the golf cart over! I was having so much fun. After that we went swimming at Matia bay we bought our snorkel mask it smelled so fishy. It was still hot by the time we got out I wanted to stay but Mum was getting cold. It was only 5-10 min to drive back to the hotel.


The next morning we all woke up early we had to go back home. We closed our bags dragged all our bags down the stairs me and Pama were tired Mokii got to sleep on my dad. We drove to check out then we went to a cheese shop I got to taste test everything it was delicious. We were half way home and decided to stop at a cafe and get milkshakes. I slept the rest of the way home. I woke up and we were in Auckland we stopped at my uncle's house and saw my cousins. We went to pick up my shoes and mums jar of caramel onions then we got back on the road. We got home at last, my Nana's sister was looking after the house she had to leave the next day. The dog got very excited. But the unpacking the worst bit!
 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it, what was your favourite part. Abbie

    ReplyDelete